Bed and breakfast Milano 3
Contacten: firstname.lastname@example.org (telefoon:+39 3409128780)
Een chat met bed and breakfast Milano tre:
Vragen en antwoorden
Deze pagina wacht op de vertaling, sommige delen
I want to book a bed and breakfast
Simply call at 3409128780 or send an email to email@example.com
Where is the bed and breakfast?
We are located in Basiglio, two kilometers from the Humanitas clinic of Rozzano
How do I get there?
Why a bed and breakfast instead of a hotel?
There is a part of audience that prefers bed and breakfast for several reasons:
- By car following the navigator
- Or by public transport with the subway (green line) line two. Get off at "Piazzale Abbiategrasso" station and take the AMP bus line that takes you to Basiglio. Get off at Tigli bus stop and walk up to the Tigli 511, there are well positioned signs.
- You can use a car sharing car, for example Smart2go. You will need to pay an extra 4.90 euro if you then leave your car in Basiglio instead of in Milan.
Do I have to spend a week at Humanitas Clinic for work, where can I stay?
At bed and breakfast Milano 3. We are two kilometers from the Hospital Humanitas
I have family members admitted to Humanitarians. Where can I stay to be comfortable to visit them often?
Here with us
I'm a doctor and I have to spend time at Humanities. Do you have adequate accommodation?
Sure, one-room, two-room or apartment.
I absolutely need internet
There is WiFi included in the price.
I would like to use a bed and breakfast but I'm not sure if the privacy is the same as a hotel...
The bed and breakfast has a completely independent entrance.
Can I park my car?
Yes, public parking space available.
Is there a time limit in the evening?
No, having the independent entrance you are free to manage your own schedules.
Can I bring my dog?
No, pets and pets are not allowed.
May I smoke?
Smoking is not permitted throughout the whole bed and breakfast structure.
Can I cook?
Yes, you'll find a fully equipped kitchenette.
Can you come to pick me up to the airport/station/subway?
We can send you a taxi and let you know the cost in advance
- Generally in a bed and breakfast there are not many rooms and therefore the attention given to the guests is much more personalized than in a hotel
- Excluding certain bed and breakfasts that have site in historic buildings, generally the prices are much lower. But there are exceptions!
- It's easier to talk and get answers from owners than from hotel call center operators
- Rooms are generally more equipped and and less cold (like atmosphere) than those of a hotel
- Sometimes there are no hotels available in the chosen area
Voor meer stuur een email naar firstname.lastname@example.org
De kliniek/ziekenhuis Humanitas di Rozzano ligt op slechts 2 km van Bed and Breakfast Milano 3.